Sunday, June 29, 2008

Why the gnome needed a bath.

So I took a picture of the gnome in her bunny towel (it has ears!) and sent it to my mom. She replied back "Looks like she had another bath!" and I was like, 'uh, yeah...'

There's a reason the gnome needed that particular bath. It all started when the gnome got fussy one morning last week and would not go back to sleep on her own. I had to get her out of the bassinet and keep her in the bed with me in order for her to settle down. I was snuggled up with her head against my cheek, and all was going well, but I guess I slept with my mouth open, because -oops- I drooled a little in her hair.

I explained this to my mom, who told my (good) grandmother and they both thought it was the funniest story ever. I guess it's pretty funny. I hope the gnome thinks so some day. I couldn't help it. She has a soft little head and she smells so good, and I just wanted to cuddle with her... I didn't mean to drool on her. Poor little strawberry. Good thing she's washable.

No comments: