Sunday, June 15, 2008

Frustrations.

This week has been one of endless frustration. I'm having a bit of a quarrel with my husband about daycare issues. First of all, daycare, let me just say, is not really my favorite idea for the baby, but the day may come where I don't have a choice. The problem is, the good ones are SO expensive, and the bad ones... Well, I don't really want to entrust my child to the bad ones. A houseplant, maybe, but a human? Not so much. I found a nice one that is more than I make a week, so that's kind of pointless, but my husband could pay half and we'd be fine. Problem is, he doesn't agree and I'm not sure what's more annoying- that he'd make ME pay for it, or that I can't find anything cheaper. Well, okay, I'm sure he'd pay for half regardless, but because we'd still not actually be making any money by my working, he has deemed it worthless. I just worry that my employer's generosity will wear out eventually. That and after visiting last week I really miss the place and still do intend on returning.

The other thing annoying me, I hate to say, is my houseguest. She's just... I don't know. I love her, but its just a lot of extra work and I have so many things I'm juggling already. I'm just not really equipped for company at the moment.

I did do a good deed though. My husband is pissed @ the in laws, so he didn't get his dad anything for father's day. Problem is, the in laws get upset if you don't get them gifts, so i bought a 4 dollar onesie @ t@rget that said 'grandpa's little princess' and took the gnome's picture in it and sent him the picture this morning. He LOVED it, and was very touched by the thought, so go me! I was relieved he was okay with just that, and now I don't have to hear through the grapevine how horrible of a son my husband is, and how I should be making sure he sends gifts to his parents. They're HIS parent's, after all.

No comments: