Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The eerie calm.

Well my houseguest left today. I'm sort of sad. I wish the week had gone better, and that things hadn't bothered me so much. Things are otherwise back to normal here. The gnome (aka strawberry) had her 2 month checkup today. Wow. I'm not sure who cried more when she got her 4 (yes FOUR) shots- me or her. Nature doesn't make us protect our young and then make it easy for us to keep our composure when someone makes them hurt so much they scream until they lose their breath. Maybe it gets easier, but this time it was awful.

In happier news the gnome got even fatter and now weighs 10 pounds, 2 ounces! She's out of the danger zone and went from the 10th percentile to the 5oth! Go gnome!!!

1 comment:

Monkeymama said...

Wow, that is great weight gain! Good job!