Sunday, June 8, 2008

Baby Stores

So I have all these gift cards for baby g*p, and I went there today to see what they have.

ARE THEY MAD????

The prices for baby clothes are INSANE. I was appalled. There was a dress on clearance for 18.99 that I wanted to use for the gnome's announcement pictures. Did you get that? ON CLEARANCE. I didn't get it, because I thought it irrational to pay that much for a dress for a newborn when I had just bought a dress at Forever 21 for myself for 11.50- and it wasn't even on sale! All it would take is one diaper mishap and its ruined forever. And seriously- for a dress that she'd only wear a few times, uh, not so much.

Speaking of diaper mishaps, the gnome has a new game. No matter how long or short I wait after she's done eating to change her diaper, she always sneak attacks me and does both 1 and 2 all over the changing table. Even if she already went in the diaper. Even if i heard it happen. She hates being changed so much, its like a squid spraying ink. Oh silly gnome. I try to tell her I'm not just going to stop changing her, but she doesn't seem to care.

No comments: