Saturday, May 31, 2008

Irritations.

Today we had to run to the bed & bath store because the razor I bought for my husband wasn't keeping its charge and he needed to exchange it. When we were there this woman and her granddaughter saw the gnome and were commenting on how cute she is. As we were leaving, the granddaughter, who was probably about 13, saw the gnome spit up, and said "Oh, she just barfed."

I have honestly not wanted to punch anyone so hard in months. I realize the girl was still a kid, but come ON! Can't her parents teach her a less vile way to say "threw up"? Hey! I know! How about "threw up!" Not that she even DID throw up- that's beside the point.

Maybe I should just stay home from now on...

The pumping/attempting to restore my milk supply is going okay. I'm really actually worried about it. I'm just not 'there' yet, despite my best efforts, and I'm afraid I never will be. Not that supplementing with formula would be the worst thing on earth, but it kind of would be. I just feel really guilty and ashamed, which is hampering my willingness to reach out for help. I'd rather just deal with it privately and not look as bad as I feel, you know? I mean, what if my MIL found out??? I'd be devastated.

No comments: