Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hello!

Sorry its been so long. Work is definitely keeping me busy, but that's a good thing!

So what's new...

Well all the mom's and babies from the childbirth class I attended finally met up! We had only seen pictures of eachother's little ones, so it was nice to see each of them in person. It was even better for me to in a sense "compare" babies with everyone else, so I could see how gnomette sizes up. Surprisingly (and I'm not sure *why* it surprises me) she was perfectly average! Some babies were fatter, some skinnier, and some were even about her size! She's completely normal! Good to know- very reassuring.

I also went to the dentist this week. Ugh.

Right now gnomie is sleeping on her boppy on my lap and snorrrrrrrrrring away. She's so funny.

No comments: