Monday, July 21, 2008

Good News/ Weird News

Well she did it! Tonight no sooner had I placed the gnome down for tummy time, she was lying on her back with what I swear was a smug look of satisfaction that seemed to be saying "take that, tummy time!" She just rolled right over like a little slinky! It wasn't a full circle yet, but she keeps doing it every time I put her back on her tummy!!!

Now for the not so good. I have recently begun to notice sometimes when her hand is behind her head she is pulling on her own hair. I'm afraid she's going to rip it all out or hurt herself. All references I've seen to hair pulling in babies online is either pulling other peoples hair (which she also does but I don't care about) and hair pulling in toddlers, which doesn't help. Gnomette will only be 12 weeks this week.

No comments: