Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tag!

Nissa tagged me, so... Here's how it works

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

A. I hate most words with the "oo" sound.

B. I am fascinated with the inner ear.

C. I still have weekly nightmares that I am failing Hebrew

D. I once annoyed my mom's a-hole boyfriend so much he left her and moved back to MN.

E. I never told my MIL that my then 6 month old puppy peed on her decorative bed pillows.

D. My husband and I call eachother horrible, horrible names as terms of endearment.

That's what I *can* tell you- at least on here... Since this blog has a whole 2 readers that I know of, Sarah you're "it" again.

No comments: