Friday, July 4, 2008

Co-dependence day.

I am having a rare moment of insane frustration right now. I got up at 8, fed the baby, bathed her, showered (not the hair and in less than three minutes), spent some time with my husband taking care of his "needs", and now it is almost 11 and I've had no time to actually eat breakfast. I am one of those people who wakes up ravenous and MUST eat immediately or things go south pretty quickly. My husband promised we'd go to breakfast since I'm out of cereal anyways, and per his usual MO, he took his sweet f'ing time getting ready, and now the baby will need to eat in twenty minutes, which means we don't have time for breakfast or to go to the store and get more cereal. As a result, I will get breakfast around NOON.

NOON.

I blame my husband for this and quite honestly I want to punch him right now. To make matters worse, I've had no food, and am really wondering how exactly my body is going to produce any milk since I haven't eaten since about 6pm last night. So the baby probably won't be satisfied anyways, and will need to eat for a full hour. Great. Great, great, great. I asked him if I should go to the store and get the cereal myself, but he said we could go out, so I stayed in.

Men!

No comments: